Regulations GT3 19/20
§1. General provisions.
1. Joining the league means you accept the rules.
2. Administrators of the Winter GT3 19/20 rFactor2 series are rafalgt, ColinMcDixon, Larus, Speed, Vangree and Maz7er.
3. The games are based on the rFactor2 game (on the latest versions of the game version) on the mode specified in the forum.
4. League administration reserves the right to change the regulations at any time, after informing the participants of league games on the forum
5. Amendments to the regulations come into force from the next race and do not apply retroactively. However, they must be announced no later than 24 hours before the start of the race. Otherwise they will only apply from the next Grand Prix.
6. In the event of situations not specified in the regulations, the final decision always belongs to the League Administration.
7. While driving on league servers it is possible to communicate via messengers, e.g. Discord. Discord server: https://discord.gg/rXMqf7s
9. It is recommended that you close access to your other messengers before starting the race to avoid any unexpected trouble during the race. Some programs running in the background can load your internet connection speed.
1. Race distance - Sprint Race (R1) -30min, Full Race (R2) -40min.
2. Acceleration of time - x1.
3. Tire wear - x1.
4. Fuel consumption - x1.
5. Mechanical failures - normal.
6. Flags - all.
7. Available aids: clutch.
8. Cameras: Free view.
9. Level of damage - 90%
10. Race start time in the game 14:00 or 20:00 for night races. There are 00 wet races planned for the season. In these races, we will drive wet Qualifications, and the initial part of Race No. 1 (R1). (R2) Overnight stays dry.
11. It is required to run the "download custom skins" option in the game options, which allows you to download paintings of other drivers.
12. The weather for the race will be given before the races.
§3. League server.
1. The server for the GT3 19/20 series is "Dix-Racing.pl GT3" available on the server list.
2. The server operates 24 hours a day.
1. A person wishing to enter the season must report this fact to the Administration.
2. Registration for the season takes place through Registration on the Forum.
3. Licenses are granted automatically.
4. The license may be withdrawn for violation of these regulations.
§5. Grand Prix weekend.
1. The Grand Prix always takes place on Sunday.
- Training - Sunday - 19:30 (60 minutes).
- Qualification - Sunday (race day) - 20:30 (Q 15min).
- WarmUp - 20:48 (WU 5min)
- Race 1 (30 min) - Sunday - after qualifying around 20:56.
- WarmUp - 21:30 (WU 5Min)
- Race 2 (40 minutes) - Sunday - around 21:38.
2. Days and hours of individual sessions may change, as the league administration will inform on the league portal.
3. During qualifying sessions and the race, chatting is strictly forbidden. Only Administrators have the right to write to issue orders or give ads.
4. During the second race the driver is required to use two different tire mixtures on at least one axle of the vehicle.
4.1. A pit-stop that meets the principle of using two different tire mixes cannot take place on the last lap of a race.
1. Participation in qualifications is not mandatory.
2. Drivers who did not qualify are required to start on the service lane.
3. Qualifications consist of one Q1 session.
4. Return to the garage by using the ESC key is prohibited - this key can only be pressed while being a vehicle on the service avenue. Drivers are required to drive a downhill lap. If the ESC key is pressed, the driver is not allowed to leave until the end of the qualifying session.
a. A driver who presses ESC on the track during the qualifying session and has not already left the track by the end of the qualifying session may start in the race.
b. Notifying the administrator about admission to breaking the rules during the qualifying session in which the offense occurred allows the driver to start in the race. This driver will be moved to the end of the stake and further participation in the qualifying session is prohibited.
5. Drivers can use any mix of tires.
6. Vehicle settings are not blocked.
7. During the qualifying session a competitor's vehicle on the track must not show signs of overheating. This situation threatens to be punished by the Administration.
8. It is not possible to repeat the qualifying session.
§ 9. Race.
1. The race distance is saved in the League System (calendar).
2. Participation in the race is obligatory.
a. The driver is required to justify absence before the start of the race in the appropriate section on the forum.
3. After going to the race session, the driver is required to check that it has been correctly positioned on the starting fields before starting the formation lap. In the event of non-compliance, he must immediately report this fact to the Administration. After this time, the current setting is considered correct.
4. In the event of vehicle damage during the formation lap, the competitor may go to the boxes (by pressing ESC) and start from the exit line from the boxes. However, it must wait for the green light.
5. The race starts from the stopped start after the formation lap. In the event of losing the connection of one of the drivers ('Connection Lost') during the formation lap, the start to the race will be repeated. Another restart of the race will no longer be possible (except for server failure).
6. For Race 2, the top ten of Race 1 will be reversed at the start.
8. In the race you can change tires. Refueling the vehicle during the race is forbidden.
9. During the race, each competitor must:
a. R1 - repealed.
b. R2 - During the second race the driver is required to use two different tire mixtures on at least one axle of the vehicle.
10. A driver is classified when he completes 90% of the entire race distance. The League System calculates 90% of the race distance down to a full lap. (Example: race distance = 46 rounds, 100% race distance = 41.4 rounds, 90% race distance according to the League System = 41 rounds)
11. All drivers are classified according to the number of laps completed. Competitors who have completed the same number of laps are classified in the order of crossing the finish line.
1. The administration after the race has the right to review the replay in search of incorrect driving (leaving the track, accidents) and punish such behavior without complaining by others.
2. A penalized driver has the right to appeal against an Administrative decision within 48 hours. In this case, the appeal will be reviewed by the FIA Commission.
3. Everyone injured in a race has the right to lodge a complaint against another driver.
4. The complaint will be accepted for consideration when it is written in accordance with the template provided on the Forum's complaint section.
5. We lodge a complaint within 48 hours after the race.
6. Complaints will be considered by the FIA Commission. The verdict will be published on the forum.
7. After considering complaints and finding someone guilty, the results in the League System will be updated.
8. Penalties will be granted according to the verdict of the FIA Commission.
1. Penalties are imposed on the player during and after the game.
2. Penalties during the game are automatically imposed by rFactor2 and relate mainly to "STOP and GO" or passing through the service alley. In the worst case this may be disqualification.
3. After the race, judges may impose the following penalties without submitting a complaint:
b. Canceling the lap time obtained.
c. Penalty of driving through the "Drive-Through" service alley to the next race in which the driver will take part or adding 20s to the race in which the offense occurred.
d. "Stop & Go" penalty for the next race in which the driver will participate or adding 30s to the race in which the offense occurred.
e. Addition to the final race time +1 lap loss to the leader in the offensive race.
f. Shifting back any number of positions at the start to the next race in which the driver will take part.
g. Penalty of starting from the end of the stake for the next race in which the driver will participate.
h. Removing a driver from the starting grids - starting from pitlane to the next race in which the driver will take part.
i. Unclassified in a given session.
j. Suspension for one or several Grand Prix Weekends.
k. Expelled from the league.
4. Players participating in the league games and other users are bound by appropriate behavior and culture on the portal and on the league server. Inappropriate behavior, insulting other players and similar pranks will be punished by the Administration with all firmness, with full possibilities of punishing such a person, up to a lifetime ban on the portal and exclusion from the league.
1. The series has a scoring system for both races:
- 25 points for first place;
- for second place 18 points;
- for the third place 15 points;
- for the fourth place 12 points;
- for fifth place 10 points;
- for sixth place 8 points;
- for seventh place 6 points;
- for eighth place 4 points;
- for ninth place 2 points;
- 1 point for tenth place;
2. The League Champion title for a given season falls to the driver who will score the most points in a given season. In the event of an equal number of points, priority is given to the number of wins.
3. If the race is interrupted and cannot be restarted:
a. No points are awarded if the leader has not completed two laps.
b. Half points are awarded when the leader has completed less than 75% of the planned distance.
c. Full points are awarded if the leader has completed more than 75% of the distance.
§13. Safety and Fair Play rules.
1. You cannot bring cars into intentional contact.
2. You cannot leave the car in dangerous places.
3. A competitor who has damaged the car (does not apply to a broken wheel) is obliged to leave his mechanics as soon as possible without posing a threat to other drivers, or if it is impossible to press ESC - withdraw from the race.
4. A competitor who has damaged the car by breaking one or more of the wheels cannot continue to drive and must leave the track in a safe manner by pressing the ESC key as soon as possible - applies to qualifying sessions and the race.
5. If the car falls out of the track, the driver can return to the track with 100% certainty that he will not cause a collision / accident / danger. If a driver breaks this section of the regulations, he should expect a penalty.
6. It is unacceptable to constantly change the driving line. The defending player has the right to change his line once, provided he does so early enough not to cause a hazard or accident.
7. During qualification, the person on the exit lap must give way to the driver on the measuring lap (blue flag).
8. It is forbidden to "cut" the track and notoriously climb behind the curb with all four wheels. The vehicle should remain on the track at all times (between lines - graters, shoulders, grass etc. do not belong to the track) with at least two wheels. Other situations are considered to cut (or widen) the track and can be punished. The exceptions are: a player's visible error (and visible loss of time), participation in a collision, going off the track to avoid collision. letting off the gas on the nearest straight line (at least 1 full second) also protects against punishment.
8.1. On some tracks, the track limits are controlled by the system built into rFactor 2. In this case, three off-track trips are allowed during the entire race. The fourth time rFactor 2 imposes a Drive-Through penalty. Each trip considered by the game to be gain time is reported to the driver through a chat warning.
9. If a position has been gained as a result of beheading, it must be returned immediately by passing, at the next opportunity on the track, a competitor overtaken in this way. This rule does not apply if all the fighting drivers have cut a corner. The driver who has returned the position cannot be attacked until the next turn of the turn (does not apply if the opponent falls off the track by that time).
10. Yellow flags:
and). When the yellow flag is displayed in the sector, be particularly cautious and reduce your pace so that you are ready to avoid danger. You cannot overtake in the sector where the yellow flag is displayed.
b). When yellow flags are displayed on the light boards, be very careful and reduce your pace so that you are ready to avoid the danger. You cannot overtake in the sector where the yellow flag is displayed. The safe sector begins with the place of the light board displaying the green flag. You can now overtake under the green flag. (applies to tracks equipped with lighting boards)
11. Blue flag: means that the driver behind us will duplicate us. In this case, the track must be replaced as soon as possible so that the duplicate driver can safely overtake. An ideal mirror maneuver is when the mirror driver records the smallest possible loss of time due to overtaking the mirror driver. Ignoring the blue flags will result in a service penalty imposed by the game.
12. The responsibility for carrying out the overtaking maneuver safely and in a safe time lies primarily with the attacking driver. However, both drivers should ensure that this maneuver is carried out avoiding any collisions.
13. The attack should be carried out in a predictable manner. Excessive aggression may be punishable.
14. In the case of 2-Wide (side-by-side) situations, both drivers must leave sufficient space in the corner (on the track).
15. For a 2-Wide situation to occur, the attacking vehicle must be leveled with the defending vehicle. Equalization means the fulfillment of the following conditions:
at least the front axle of the attacking vehicle must be at the height of the rear axle of the defending vehicle,
this equalization must take place before the turn-in point.
If no equalization has occurred, then 2-Wide will not apply.
16. Black flag: indicates the disqualification of a rider from a given race.
17. All maneuvers causing danger on the track and / or accidents are prohibited and will be punished according to the regulations or arrangements of the Administration.
§14. Service alley.
1. Each competitor is required to navigate the service lane with the speed limiter activated. In the event of speeding, the penalties imposed by the game apply.
2. We follow the service lane according to the marked route. Continuous lines can be crossed only when turning off and leaving the service station of your own team and after passing oncoming vehicles already moving on the service avenue.
3. When leaving the boxes, before lighting up the green lights, you should position yourself behind the rivals who reached the line earlier (not one next to the other). Failure to comply with this rule will penalize the driver.
4. It is forbidden to cross the line when leaving the service avenue. Departure to the track must take place along the specially marked path of exit from boxing (not applicable when there is no painted line on the track).
5. The signaling device at the entrance and exit in the service alley regulates its movement. Green light means permission to leave / enter. Exit / entry red light is forbidden and the flashing blue light warns of an approaching car coming in our direction.
5. The speed allowed in the service lane regulates the speed limiter on a given track. After leaving the boxes, the driver can check to what extent the speed limiter allows him to drive on the service lane. At the same time, there may be signs indicating the speed limit at the entrance to the boxes.
§15. Additional systems used in fashion.
1. The mod uses the ABS system and TC built-in to rFactor 2 (operated from the Setup position).